Comprehensive Facial Aesthetics For Practitioners in the 21st Century
In this course, participants will examine and comprehend a contemporary comprehensive approach to restore, improve and obtaining face and neck aesthetic parameters combining dental restorations with soft tissue enhancement of perioral areas. They will be learning how to implement these procedures utilizing injectable facial fillers, botulinum toxin neuromodulation, various energy-based technologies such as lasers, radiofrequency devices as well as biological stimulators and suspending threads. The information presented in this course will allow dentists to broaden their expertise by learning how to address various conditions, dysfunctions, and diseases affecting the aesthetics and function of the perioral region.
This course will be taught by Dr. Val Alexander Daniyar during the Yankee Dental Congress 2020 on January 30th, 2020.
- Define main aspects of contemporary regenerative dentistry
- Understand biological and structural mechanisms leading to esthetic defects
- Diagnose various conditions affecting esthetic appearance as a
result of aging and/or disease
- List various treatment modules addressing esthetic conditions
What To Know:
- January 30th, 2020 from 2:00 to 4:00 pm
- Earn up to 2 Continuing Education Hours
- Free of charge when you register through the Yankee Dental Congress